What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer in order to store data, which may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose.
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the page. web and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, make the request for registration or participation in an event, or sharing content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without collecting information from users for different purposes.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user perform a search, etc. If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics, the cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI as they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this as long as the cookies are exclusively for the purpose selected.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
What type of Cookies does this website use?
|Main cookies used||Purpose||Typology||Expiration|
|_fbp||Facebook cookie used to collect
statistics about visits to the site and the performance of advertising campaigns
|_ga||Google Analytics Cookie. Used to store information about site traffic||Analytics||2 years|
|_gat_UA-77421284-1||Google Analytics Cookie. Used to store information about site traffic||Analytics||Seasson|
|_gid||Google Analytics Cookie. Used to distinguish users||Analytics||24 hours|
|_pCookies||Cookies for the operation of the Cookies module||Own||4 month|
|_pCookiesP||Cookies for the operation of the Cookies module||Own||4 month|
How can you configure your Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
For more information, you can refer to Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings.
For more information, you can refer to Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can refer to Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences > Security.
For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
For more information, you can refer to Opera support or browser Help.
If you use another browser other than the previous ones, consult its cookie installation, use and blocking policy.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?