Management of Dental Clinics
Ticare Training Classroom // C/ Santiago López González, 7 - 47197 Valladolid
Duration: Friday 23 full and Saturday 24 am
Price: 500 € Ticare Customers, 650 € No Ticare Customers
June 23 and 24
Dr. Alberto Manzano
- Dr. Alberto Manzano
- Ms. Susana Cubas
To make available to the owners of dental clinics, the knowledge to carry out a strategic management of the dental clinic, to perfect the tools of communication with the patient and to increase its added value, always within an ethical framework.
During the day and a half of the course, the talks will be alternated with the Roll-play workshops where they put into practice the newly learned skills and in this way strengthen that knowledge.
- Basic management principles: Do you run your clinic by intuition or based on knowledge?
- Big tooth companies will not stop What can we do traditional clinics to survive?
- The sale of health services Why, how and what do patients buy?
- The art of knowing how to communicate well or why do dentists with the same academic background get so different results in their clinics?
- Getting out of the comfort zone or how do I rejoin my daily work?
Requirements and profile
Bachelor of Dentistry / Clinical Manager
Issuance of certificate proving participation in the Course.
Information (PDF) : More info