Atrophic posterior upper jaw, from A to Z: short Implants, transcrestal maxillary sinus floor elevation and maxillary sinus elevation with lateral window technique | September, 6th-7th
SDI | Salgado Dental Institute Plaça Peri, 2 Lateral N332 - Km 52 03189 Orihuela Costa, Alicante, Spain
Duration: Friday 9am - 2pm, 4pm - 8.30pm | Saturday 9am - 3pm
Capacity: 20 participants per course
Atrophic posterior upper jaw, from A to Z: short Implants, transcrestal maxillary sinus floor elevation and maxillary sinus elevation with lateral window technique
In this clinical course we will show the key factors in the treatment of posterior maxilla deficiencies. Topics will cover from short implants approach, to osteotome technique and lateral sinus lift, from straightforward cases to more challenging ones. Combination of different techniques and complications management will also be covered.
1. How short is a short implant
2. Justification, indications, possibilities
3. Short implants and combination with bone regeneration and other techniques
4. Clinical cases
5. Friction Free Technique with osteotomes (FFOT)
6. Possibilities, indications , limitations , clinical cases
7. FFOT as a second chance in failures of lateral sinus lift
8. Lateral sinus lift: from A to Z
9. Clinical Cases : from straightforward cases to challenging ones
10. Management of complications in sinus lift: membrane perforations, graft failures and oral – sinus communications
This course will include life surgeries with short implants and osteotomes and open window sinus lift.
Hands-on: sinus lift in a pig upper jaw and short implants placement in a plastic model.
Requirements and profile: Dentists with some experience in implants who want to improve their skills in these important topics
Registration: Please contact the local distributor or your sales manager
Dr. Alberto Salgado
University Degree in Dentistry, Extraordinary Degree Award, Complutense University of Madrid. Master’s degree in Surgery, Complutense University of Madrid. Master’s degree in Implant Dentistry,Complutense University of Madrid. Lecturer, Miguel Hernandez University.
Dr. Alfonso Diaz
Degree in Dentistry, Catholic University of Valencia. Superior Degree in Dental Prosthesis. Postgraduate in Oral Surgery, Prosthesis and Implant Dentistry, University Miguel Hernandez. Assisting member of ADA.
Information (PDF) : More info