Advanced implant-prosthesis treatments
Faculty of Dentistry of Seville // C/ Avicena, s/n - Seville
Duration: 1st, 2nd and 3rd of June
Price: 1000 €
- 1st Edition: June 1,2 and 3, 2017
- 2nd Edition: November 23, 24 and 25, 2017
Prof. Dr. Emilio Jimenez Castellanos
- Dra Ana Orozco Varo
- Dra Gema Arroyo Cruz
- Dr. Patricia Pizarro Luengo
- Dr Pablo Dominguez Cardos
- Dr Rafael Martinez de Fuentes
- Dr Javier Ventura de la Torre
Expand and improve knowledge about implant prosthesis, different types of rehabilitation from diagnosis and advanced planning to the latest trends in Cad-Cam technology.
The face-to-face part takes place during the three days of the course. The theoretical lectures with case presentation will be complemented with practical workshops in which students will be able to put into practice the knowledge acquired and solve the doubts that have arisen.
- Diagnosis and advanced planning in implantoprotesis
- Management of unitary prostheses
- Implant-supported prostheses and implants for total edentulous
- Improvement in impression taking in implantoprothesis
- Management of soft tissues in dentures on implants
- Prosthetic complications in implants
Requirements and profile
Clinical graduates with experience in implant prostheses who want to expand their knowledge in a practical and intensive way. It will require interview and previous CV.
This course grants 5 ECTS
Issuance of certificates proving participation in the Course.
Information (PDF) : More info